Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Meet the Team - Lucy

The Jukebox Dance Show should hit the Auckland stage in a bit more than 2 months and there are only 11 days left to finish our PledgeMe Campaign. We thought it was highly time that you meet the Jukebox Team. To make it a bit more fun we asked each of the 15 persons that will make this second season happen to answer a few questions.

And we are starting today with Lucy, one of the very first members of Pineapple!



> Can you tell us few words about you?
My name is Luciana but like to be called Lucy, Lu, Lula or Popi . I’m a food Technologist and work at a Plastics company as Quality, Safety and Environment Manager, In my spare time, I like playing with my son Dylan and dancing.




> How are you involved in the Jukebox Dance Show?
I’m one of the dancers.

> When and why did you start dancing?
I love dancing since I can remember and I’ve try quite a few different styles. My favourite is Jazz.

> When, how and why did you start working with Pineapple Productions?
I started going to Julie’s classes 5 years ago and since then I’ve done basically anything she has suggested I could do. I started with Pineapple Lumps rehearsing at the old train station, fun days!

> Why did you decide to take part in the Jukebox Dance Show?
What attracts you in this show? I like challenges and this show it’s definitely a big challenge for me, not only because I’m involved in over 10 chores but also because we don’t know what’s next!

> Do you have a favourite choreography in the setlist?
Good Intent has become my favourite in the last week. I also love Babies of the Blitz.







1 comment:

  1. Yay Luci!! you are so beautiful!! Such an asset to the team!! <3

    ReplyDelete