Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Meet the Team - Karen

Today we meet the contemporary dancer Karen, one of the newest recrute of the Jukebox Team!


> Can you tell us few words about you?
I’m Karen Rodriguez. After living in several different countries, I moved to New Zealand almost 3 years ago. When I’m not dancing I work as the Marketing Manager for the most exciting billing company in the country. :P

> How are you involved in the Jukebox Dance Show?
I will be dancing in a few of the contemporary pieces in the Jukebox Dance Show.

> When and why did you start dancing?
I started dancing at the age of 3 after being mesmerised as I watched my older sister’s ballet classes.

> When, how and why did you start working with Pineapple Productions?
I’m a newbie, I just recently joined Pineapple Productions. I’ve been attending Julie’s contemporary dance classes quite regularly and a few weeks ago she was kind enough to invite me to join the upcoming Jukebox Dance Show.



> Why did you decide to take part in the Jukebox Dance Show? What attracts you to this show?
The Jukebox concept is something I’ve never seen done before. It’s exciting to be part of such an innovative project.

> Do you have a favourite choreography in the setlist?
It’s hard to pick just one!

> Anything else to add?
I’m really enjoying working with the Pineapple team and I’m looking forward to the shows.








No comments:

Post a Comment